Nellie speaks with John Esteves of Downtown Tile Centre as he explains some of the features of this intelligent paper-less Toilet/Bidet that he had on display on at the National Home Show in Toronto.
Buy your TOTO paperless toilet here for $4,204.20. Originally $6,006.00, You Save $1,801.80 (30%):
- Programmable Nightlight
- New Easy - to - Read Remote Control Design
- More Compact Design
- Automatic Open and Close Lid
- Washlet® Cleansing with Three Modes
- Hands - Free Automatic Flush
- Integrated Warm Air Dryer
- Built - In Air Purifying System
- Energy Saver Timer
- Cyclone® Flushing System
No freaking way. Nope, nope and nope. I am a Scot, for goodness sakes. We will continue to purchase those "big as a bale of hay" toilet paper packages at Costco.
This article isn't about politics, mind the CoH. Have fun and be nice. Well, as nice as one can remain while talking about a machine that cleans your bum after you have a poop.